- Super Easy And Tasty Homemade Sorbet (Without Ice Cream Maker)
- [Recipe] The Easiest Way To Make Fried Rice For Dinner
- This Butterfinger Extasy Cake Is One Of The Most Delicious And Easy Cakes You Can Make
- Easy Stuffed Cabbage Casserole: It Is So Easy To Put Together And Tastes So Good
- Delightful Christmas Sangria Your Guests Will Love
You don’t even need to be a special cook to make these most adorable Halloween Mashed Boo-tatoes. All you need is a pastry bag to pipe mashed potatoes into ghosts and sweet potatoes into pumpkins. Is that simple! Make them for any Halloween-themed dinner and you’ll be pleased to see that everyone is going to love them: adults and kids. Easy and quick to make, these little guys are a total Hit for any Halloween dinner-plate!
Thanks to Martha Stewart for this wonderful recipe.
Check out the full recipe with helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Martha Stewart