- Grilled Beef Negimaki With Broccolini And Rice Foil Packets Recipe To Impress Your Dinner Guests
- The Best Brunch In The World: Eggs Benedict Recipe
- How To Make A Bacon Mac And Cheese Pie
- Simple And Fun To Make To Make Baked Tortilla Chip-Crusted Chicken Bites
- Delicious Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup Ready In Under 30 Minutes!
This is pretty much the greatest idea ever!
This Glazed Lemon Monkey Bread looks amazing, it’s easily make-aheadable and would be so scrumptious for breakfast, brunch or dessert! Made with homemade bun dough rolled in lemon sugar, baked, and covered in a thick lemon glaze, this recipe is a perfect recipe for all lemon lovers.
Glazed Lemon Monkey Bread
*1 batch homemade bun dough (see link above)
4 tbsp butter, melted
½ cup granulated sugar
4 tsp grated lemon zest (about 2 lemons)
4 tbsp melted butter
1 cup powdered icing sugar
Juice of 2 lemons
Get your full Glazed Lemon Monkey Bread written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: The Recipe Rebel
Thanks to Ashley for this amazing recipe and featured image!