- How To Make Sweet And Sour Roast Pork Tenderloin-So Yummy!
- Super Easy And Tasty Homemade Sorbet (Without Ice Cream Maker)
- Really Filling And Delicious Roasted Sweet Potato And Black Bean Quesadillas
- Instant Pot Chicken Lentil Soup You Seriously Need To Try
- Hasselback Sweet Potatoes- Simple Yet Elegant And Tasty Side Dish, Even Picky Eaters Will Love
If you want to bring a new potato side to the table, these simple garlic Parmesan roasted potatoes are amazing. They are simple to make and taste and look heavenly. They are really good all by themselves too, so if you’re looking for a quick snack, this great and easy recipe is perfect!
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
Ingredients list for the baked potatoes
1 large sweet potato
1 large yellow potato
1 medium red onion
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
5 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: eatwell 101
Thanks to Christina Cherrier for this amazing recipe!