- Grilled Chili-Lime Chicken- Fast, Delicious Recipe That The Whole Family Likes
- Wonderful Cool Weather Loaded Chicken Potato Soup
- This Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Is Making My Mouth Water
- The Easiest Slow Cooker Corn And Potato Chowder You Will Ever Make
- Ground Beef Stew Over Garlic Mashed Potatoes Even Picky Eaters Will Love
Caprese Salad or tomato and mozzarella salad does not need any introduction. It’s one of the most popular Italian salads that are so simple and easy to make, you may be really surprised! It only takes a few ingredients to make a Caprese salad you will need ingredients from the Italian flag. Is always good to remember that one of the secrets to make a really great Caprese salad is to use top quality ingredients!
To make a Caprese Salad: Layer the tomato and mozzarella then scatter over the basil leaves, then drizzle over the olive oil and then you are done!
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: theitaliancookingclass .com
Thanks to theitaliancookingclass .com for this amazing recipe and featured image !