- Shrimp and Broccoli Foil Packs with Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Easy And Delish Chicken Tetrazzini Casserole
- The Easiest Recipe Ever: Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken And Veggies
- Comfort Food Without Heating Up The Kitchen-The Best Crock Pot Hamburger Casserole!
- Delicious Olive Garden Grilled Chicken Alfredo You Can Make In 30 Minutes
Learn how to make a healthier version of the so popular Chicken Piccata dish. This recipe is low-carb, almost a whole thirty version of the traditional recipe, is tasty and easy-to-prepare and you’ll love it! This is such a delicious and easy recipe to make even on a weeknight.
Easy, flavorful, and perfect for a variety of occasions, this recipe is brought to you by Laura Vitale of Laura in the Kitchen and we think that everybody will appreciate this healthier low-carb version recipe after New Year and Christmas.
This fantastic dish is great served with risotto and steamed broccoli, over pasta, some buttered egg noodles or mashed potatoes, it pairs wonderfully with each one of these side dishes.
Easy And Healthy Chicken Piccata Recipe
4-6oz each pieces of Chicken Breast
1/4 cup of Fine Almond Meal
2 Tbsp of Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
1 Tbsp of Butter
1/2 cup of Chicken Stock
1/4 cup of Dry White Wine such as Pinot Grigio, optional
2 Tbsp of Capers
1 to 2 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
1 Tbsp of Fresh Chopped Parsley
Salt and pepper, to taste
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Laura in the Kitchen
Thanks to Laura Vitale for this amazing recipe and featured image!