- 4 Delicous Crockpot Recipes For Family Reunions
- These Coconut Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars Are Fabulous
- This Parmesan Garlic Noodles Recipe Will Make You Look Like A Gourmet Chef!
- This Delicious Mexican Street Corn Salad With Avocado Recipe Is A Fiesta In A Bowl!
- Incredibly Delicious Roasted Carrots With Garlic Butter
Don’t you just love easy, fast, cheap and delicious recipes? This Meatball Parmesan Casserole recipe is 15 minutes in the oven fast! So awesome!
This meatball parmesan casserole is so delicious and such a great idea for dinner after the long working day. The recipe will let you use frozen or freshly made meatballs, at your choice.
With only 5 ingredients, this recipe is a quick and delicious fix for dinner and with minimal shopping fuss.
Meatball Parmesan Casserole Recipe
1 bag of frozen meatballs, cooked according to package directions
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
italian seasoning, to taste
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Mrs Happy Homemaker
Thanks to Mrs Happy Homemakerfor this amazing recipe and featured image!