- Hasselback Sweet Potatoes- Simple Yet Elegant And Tasty Side Dish, Even Picky Eaters Will Love
- Absolutely Delicious Buffalo Beer Can Chicken
- This Chicken Bruschetta Pasta Recipe Is About To Become Your Family’s Favorite!
- Amazingly Delicious Pineapple Maple Glazed Ham
- Easy And Delicious Garlic Butter Roasted Mushrooms
Only 5 ingredients are needed to make this delicious Crispy Garlic Parmesan Salmon. You can’t beat a quick and easy meal that’s ready in less than 15 minutes!
Did you know that salmon is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acid, vitamins B-complex and D, and protein?
This light, healthy and simple recipe for Crispy Garlic Parmesan Salmon is perfect to have for dinner tonight. Definitely, a must try!
Crispy Garlic Parmesan Salmon
1 side wild salmon fillet (about 2 kg | 4 pounds)
⅔ cup plain breadcrumbs
⅔ cup grated parmesan cheese
¼ cup finely chopped parsley
4 cloves garlic, minced
⅓ cup melted butter
Salt and pepper
Lemon wedges, to serve
Get your full Crispy Garlic Parmesan Salmon written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Cafe Delites
Thanks to Karina for this wonderful recipe and featured image.