- Easy 5-Minutes, No-Bake Tiramisu Recipe Without Raw Eggs
- Texas Tornado Cake- Super Moist And Ridiculously Easy To Make!
- Quick And Tasty 5 – Ingredient Broccoli Cheese Soup
- The Perfect Baked Sweet Potato With Cinnamon Brown Sugar Butter
- Make Breakfast A Breeze With These Easy Cinnamon French Toast Sticks
Easy, healthy, gluten-free! This Cilantro-Lime Honey Garlic Salmon baked in foil recipe takes 30 minutes from start to finish and it looks sensational.
With the perfect combination of flavors, this recipe tastes amazing. This is most definitely, one the most delicious healthy recipes for salmon and a good meal to make when you entertain friends or guests.
Cilantro-Lime Honey Garlic Salmon (baked in foil)
1 lb salmon
1 tablespoon olive oil
salt and pepper
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
3 garlic cloves minced
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Julia’s Album
Thanks to Julia for this amazing recipe and featured image!