- How To Make The Best Beer And Garlic Grilled Chicken Of All Time
- Just One Skillet Is All You Need To Make This Delicious Southwest Skillet Chicken And Rice
- How To Cook Perfect Crispy Bacon In The Oven Every Time
- Absolutely Amazing Appetizer-The Crispy Potato Stack
- This Orange Chicken Is By Far Better Than Any Takeout We’ve Ever Had!
This Chicken Breasts with Mushroom, Onion & Dijon Sauce may look fancy comfort food, but it’s really quick and easy to make and delicious to eat. This recipe will put your dinner on the table in just 30 minutes, but your dinner guests will think you slaved over the stove! Rich in flavor and so delicious this sophisticated chicken recipe is simply magnificent!
Chicken With Mushroom And Onion Dijon Sauce
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts about 6 ounces each (1 ½ pounds)
¼ cup flour
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
4 cups sliced button mushrooms
1 cup sliced red onion
2 tablespoons fresh chopped rosemary
1 tablespoons whole grain mustard
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
½ cup white wine
2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
¼ cup chicken stock
¼ cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons butter
Get your full Chicken With Mushroom And Onion Dijon Sauce written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: A Family Feast
Thanks to Martha for this amazing recipe and featured image!