- This Baked Casserole Dish Made With Ziti Macaroni And Ground Beef Is Delicious!
- This Good And Easy Avocado Caprese Skillet Chicken Will Likely Become A Regular On Your Menu!
- Easy And Addictingly Delicious Baked Or Grilled Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Foil Packets
- The Perfect Baked Sweet Potato With Cinnamon Brown Sugar Butter
- Quick And Easy One Pot Spaghetti & Meatballs
This is comfort food at its best! I can’t think of a more delicious breakfast to have really! With just a handful of simple ingredients: breakfast sausage, bacon, cheese, eggs, and potatoes, all layered in one irresistible casserole, this recipe is perfect for weekends, holidays, and even breakfast-for-dinner. This Cheesy Tater Tot Breakfast Bake is super easy, can be prepped the night before, and incredibly delicious!
Cheesy Tater Tot Breakfast Bake
4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 lb ground breakfast sausage, no casings
2½ cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
2 cups whole milk
2 extra large eggs or 3 large eggs
½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
½ tsp onion powder
pinch of table salt (1/8 tsp)
2 lbs frozen tater tots
3 TB freshly chopped parsley for garnish
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Chew Out Loud
Thanks to Blair for this amazing recipe and featured image