- Easy And Incredibly Delicious No Boil Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
- Simpler And Lighter Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu
- These Chicken, Cranberry & Brie Tartlets Are Perfect For All Your Holiday Parties
- This Easy Cheesy Broccoli Casserole Is A Go To Any Day Of The Week
- Enjoy This Easter Egg Fruit Pizza Masterpiece At Your Next Get-Together
If you are in a big hurry to prepare a beautiful lunch or dinner, this Mexican Chicken Avocado Burritos might just be the solution for you! Who doesn’t love a gorgeously looking dish that comes together with just 15 min prep and it’s unbelievable tasty?
And even more good news: they do reheat really well too! So make a big batch, freeze them and then reheat them at work for lunch!
Mexican Chicken Avocado Burritos
2 cups cooked and shredded chicken (or 2 chicken breasts, salt and pepper- to taste, 1 Tablespoon mustard, 1 Tablespoon olive oil)
1 cup grated cheese (I use mozzarella)
1 avocado -diced
2 Tablespoons cilantro-chopped
4 large tortillas
4 Tablespoon sour cream
1 Tablespoon oil
Get your Mexican Chicken Avocado Burritos full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: OMG Chocolate Desserts
Thanks to Vera for this amazing recipe and featured image!