- Easy And Quick To Prepare One Pan Ranch Pork Chops With Crispy Potatoes
- One-Pan Creamy Spinach Artichoke Chicken Thighs You Can Make In 30 Minutes
- Easy, Delicious Buffalo Chicken Sliders Perfect For Football Season, Or Any Party!
- Crispy And Delicious No Yeast, No Oven Homemade Pizza Recipe
- Amazing & Absolutely Delicious Honey Mustard Baked Salmon
If you are in a big hurry to prepare a beautiful lunch or dinner, this Mexican Chicken Avocado Burritos might just be the solution for you! Who doesn’t love a gorgeously looking dish that comes together with just 15 min prep and it’s unbelievable tasty?
And even more good news: they do reheat really well too! So make a big batch, freeze them and then reheat them at work for lunch!
Mexican Chicken Avocado Burritos
2 cups cooked and shredded chicken (or 2 chicken breasts, salt and pepper- to taste, 1 Tablespoon mustard, 1 Tablespoon olive oil)
1 cup grated cheese (I use mozzarella)
1 avocado -diced
2 Tablespoons cilantro-chopped
4 large tortillas
4 Tablespoon sour cream
1 Tablespoon oil
Get your Mexican Chicken Avocado Burritos full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: OMG Chocolate Desserts
Thanks to Vera for this amazing recipe and featured image!