- Brilliant Way To Turn A French Onion Soup Into A Meal: French Onion Soup Au Gratin Stuffed Meatballs
- Easy And Delicious Dump Beef Stew You Can Make In A Crock Pot
- Garlic Butter Steak Bites with Zucchini Noodles
- 11 Easy And Delicious Ways To Cook Sweet Potatoes
- Roasted Garlicy Potatoes That Are to Die For
These scrambled eggs, cheese and sausage links rolled and baked inside a corn tortilla make such a delicious breakfast!
Easy to adjust to your liking, these simple Egg and Sausage Breakfast Taquitos are easy, yummy and a fabulous idea especially for little ones.
They can easily be made ahead and put in the freezer for a later date or for those rushed mornings when you need to prepare a quick breakfast.
Egg and Sausage Breakfast Taquitos
1 (7 oz) box Jones Dairy Farm sausage links
5 large eggs
salt and pepper
1 1/2 cups shredded cheese (cheddar, pepper jack or Monterey jack)
1 cup baby spinach, chopped (optional)
10 white corn tortillas (or use 6” flour tortillas)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at:
Tastes Better From Scratch
Thanks to Lauren Allen for this amazing recipe and featured image!