- This One Pan Chicken And Rice Recipe Is Full Of Great Flavors And Perfect For A Quick Dinner
- Grilled Beef Negimaki With Broccolini And Rice Foil Packets Recipe To Impress Your Dinner Guests
- Enjoy This Easter Egg Fruit Pizza Masterpiece At Your Next Get-Together
- This Chicken Bruschetta Pasta Recipe Is About To Become Your Family’s Favorite!
- Creamy And Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole
I’ve seen eggplant pizzas before, but they’ve never looked as irresistible as these! I love the ooey gooey melty cheese and they’ve got plenty as the recipe is using cheese slices that cover the whole egg plant. Super easy and delicious these eggplant pizzas are perfect for a light appetizer or for whenever you’re hosting a dinner party. They are awesome especially when served in between crusty bread. Yummy!
Mini Eggplant Pizzas
2 large eggplant, sliced 1 inch thick
24 oz jar tomato sauce
20 slices provolone cheese, mozzarella works too
3-4 oz fresh cherry tomatoes, sliced
1 cup fresh spinach
1/2 tsp himalayan salt
Pepper flakes, optional
Get your full recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Eat Good 4 Life
Thanks to Miryamfor this amazing recipe and featured image!