- Healthy Chunky Tomato Salsa
- Get Creative In The Kitchen With These Super Delicious Lasagna Roll Ups
- This Easy And Healthy Chicken Piccata Recipe Will Replace Your Traditional One, It’s THAT Good!
- This Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes Recipe Always Gets Compliments
- Your Holiday Won’t Be Complete Without This No-Bake Eggnog Pie!
I’ve seen eggplant pizzas before, but they’ve never looked as irresistible as these! I love the ooey gooey melty cheese and they’ve got plenty as the recipe is using cheese slices that cover the whole egg plant. Super easy and delicious these eggplant pizzas are perfect for a light appetizer or for whenever you’re hosting a dinner party. They are awesome especially when served in between crusty bread. Yummy!
Mini Eggplant Pizzas
2 large eggplant, sliced 1 inch thick
24 oz jar tomato sauce
20 slices provolone cheese, mozzarella works too
3-4 oz fresh cherry tomatoes, sliced
1 cup fresh spinach
1/2 tsp himalayan salt
Pepper flakes, optional
Get your full recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Eat Good 4 Life
Thanks to Miryamfor this amazing recipe and featured image!