- 5 Most Delicious Sushi Rolls Recipes
- Ground Beef Stew Over Garlic Mashed Potatoes Even Picky Eaters Will Love
- This Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes Recipe Always Gets Compliments
- Super Easy And Insanely Delicious Slow Cooker Chicken Tortellini Soup
- Incredibly Creamy And Delicious One Pot White Chicken Lasagna Soup
They’re easy to make, and look like a gourmet treat! If you’re looking for an appetizer that perfectly combines the best flavors of the holidays, then you have to try these Chicken, Cranberry and Brie Tartlets from Lemon Tree Dwelling..
The perfect combination of savory & sweet,this fabulous appetizer is perfect for all your holiday parties.
These delicious little bites look so festive and inviting, your family will be asking for these again next Christmas.
Here’s a video showing you how it’s made:
Chicken, Cranberry & Brie Tartlets
2 packages 17 oz. each puff pastry
1 Simple Truth chicken breast cooked and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
1 1/2 c. fresh cranberries
1/3 c. honey
3 Tbsp. water
1 tsp. mustard powder
4 oz. brie cheese cut into 48 pieces
1/4 c. finely chopped pecans
2 Tbsp. minced fresh sage
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Lemon Tree Dwelling.
Thanks to Cathy for this amazing recipe and featured image!