- Amazing Recipe And So Easy: Sundried Tomato, Spinach, And Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- 3 Hearty And Super-Healthy Quinoa Recipes
- Easiest Shrimp Boil Ever!
- This Crock Pot Salsa Verde Chicken Is The Easiest Dinner You’ve Ever Made- Tastes Great Too!
- This Is A Must-Have For Any Halloween Dinner-Plate: Halloween Mashed Boo-Tatoes
They’re easy to make, and look like a gourmet treat! If you’re looking for an appetizer that perfectly combines the best flavors of the holidays, then you have to try these Chicken, Cranberry and Brie Tartlets from Lemon Tree Dwelling..
The perfect combination of savory & sweet,this fabulous appetizer is perfect for all your holiday parties.
These delicious little bites look so festive and inviting, your family will be asking for these again next Christmas.
Here’s a video showing you how it’s made:
Chicken, Cranberry & Brie Tartlets
2 packages 17 oz. each puff pastry
1 Simple Truth chicken breast cooked and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
1 1/2 c. fresh cranberries
1/3 c. honey
3 Tbsp. water
1 tsp. mustard powder
4 oz. brie cheese cut into 48 pieces
1/4 c. finely chopped pecans
2 Tbsp. minced fresh sage
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Lemon Tree Dwelling.
Thanks to Cathy for this amazing recipe and featured image!