- This Cookie Dough Cheesecake Is So Rich And Delicious, You Won’t Believe It’s Homemade!
- Get Creative In The Kitchen With These Super Delicious Lasagna Roll Ups
- Easy No-Bake Banana Split Lasagna Recipe You Need To Know About
- Nothing Says “Love” Like These Raspberry Brownie Cheesecake Trifles!
- This One Pot Cheesy Pumpkin Pasta Recipe Is Genius!
Take the boring out of the plain rolls with this fun Garlic Parmesan Skillet Rolls recipe!
Filled with cheese and dipped in garlic and Parmesan butter , these rolls baked in a skillet for a fun pull-apart effect are perfect with a bowl of soup or pasta. Buttery, garlicky and cheesy, these skillet rolls are amazing!
Buttery Garlicky And Cheesy Skillet Rolls
1 can jumbo biscuit dough
4 tbsp unsalted butter melted
3 garlic cloves minced
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp dried parsley
2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
Get your full Buttery Garlicky And Cheesy Skillet Rolls written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: CrunchyCreamySweet
Thanks to Anna for this amazing recipe and featured image.