- These Sweet And Spicy Sriracha Baked Chicken Wings Are Perfect Game Day Food
- This Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes Side Dish Will Make You Forget All About The Main Course
- This One Pot Cheesy Pumpkin Pasta Recipe Is Genius!
- Delicious Meatballs And Orzo Recipe For Your Next Dinner
- Impress All Of Your Dinner Guests With These Little Spaghetti And Meatballs Muffin Bites
Crockpot Cheeseburger Dip is just what your game day needs, in fact is the perfect recipe for football parties, holiday parties or really any day. This dip is so easy to with a slow cooker for your next game-day get-together and is a definite crowd pleaser!
Serve this amazing appetizer with tortilla chips or crusty bread for an unbeatable crunch.
Crockpot Cheeseburger Dip
1 lb ground beef, browned
2 cups cheddar cheese
8 oz cream cheese
1 – 14oz can diced tomatoes with chilis, undrained
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Moms With Crockpots
Thanks to Amanda for this amazing recipe and featured image!