- Hearty And Filling Baked Spinach And Ricotta Stuffed Shells
- [Recipe] Easy Crock Pot Honey-Garlic Chicken Thighs
- Hearty And Delicious Roasted Chicken And Veggies Ready In Only 15 Minutes
- How To Make Delicious Fall-Off-The-Bone Rotisserie Style Chicken In Your Crockpot
- This Parmesan Garlic Noodles Recipe Will Make You Look Like A Gourmet Chef!
Crockpot Cheeseburger Dip is just what your game day needs, in fact is the perfect recipe for football parties, holiday parties or really any day. This dip is so easy to with a slow cooker for your next game-day get-together and is a definite crowd pleaser!
Serve this amazing appetizer with tortilla chips or crusty bread for an unbeatable crunch.
Crockpot Cheeseburger Dip
1 lb ground beef, browned
2 cups cheddar cheese
8 oz cream cheese
1 – 14oz can diced tomatoes with chilis, undrained
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Moms With Crockpots
Thanks to Amanda for this amazing recipe and featured image!