- Keep Your Dinner Fun And Colorful With This Roasted Greek Chicken And Farro Salad With Oven Fries
- These Creamy And Delicious Chicken Enchiladas Are Not Your Typical Enchiladas!
- These Delicious And Easy To Make Mini Eggplant Pizzas Are A Hit!
- Simple And Easy Cabbage And Noodles Recipe
- Perfect, Simple Chicken Piccata
Sometimes the less the better, especially when talking about money one spends on Starbucks drinks! Ever wanted to know how to make Starbucks drinks at home? This Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade is refreshing, looks amazing and they taste divinely! You won’t be able to tell the difference between this homemade drink and the real non-coffee drink from Starbucks! You only need 4 things to save money by making your own Passion Tea Lemonade just like you get at your local Starbucks. Add extra flavor, without the cost!
Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade
2 Tazo Passion Tea Bags
16 oz Water
4 oz Lemonade
2 tsp sugar
1/8 tsp Vanilla
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Cincy Shopper
Thanks to Jen for this amazing recipe and featured image!