- Hearty And Filling Slow-Cooker Mexican Beef Stew
- Creamy Dreamy One-Pot Chicken Bacon Pesto Pasta Recipe
- This Easy Cheesy Broccoli Casserole Is A Go To Any Day Of The Week
- Hearty And Filling Baked Spinach And Ricotta Stuffed Shells
- This Tomato Beef Country Casserole Is Packed With All Your Favorite Comfort Foods
Chicken wing addicts will enjoy this recipe a lot! It’s so easy to make and gets rave reviews.
The root beer ingredient gives these wings a unique flavor. The sauce is sweet and mild and has a small kick to it. Even the little ones get interested in this recipe and find it delicious.
Watch the step-by-step video instructions below and have fun making these wonderful delicious grilled chicken wings.
Root Beer Chicken Wings
50 Chicken wings
¼ cup – Olive Oil
½ tbsp – Grated ginger
1 tbsp – Grated orange zest
Juice from one orange
1 tbsp – Salt
1 tbsp – Ground black pepper
½ tsp – Vanilla Extract
ROOT BEER BBQ SAUCE
1 cup – Root beer
1 cup – Ketchup
3 tbsp – Worcestershire sauce
3 tbsp – Brown sugar
½ tsp – Onion powder
½ tsp – Garlic powder
1 tsp – Salt
1 tsp – Ground black pepper
Juice from half a lemon
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Grilled
Thanks to Jean-François Burman for this amazing recipe and featured image!