- This Cowboy Pasta Salad Recipe Is A Definite Crowd Pleaser!
- Everybody LOVES This Olive Garden Style Chicken And Gnocchi Soup
- This Strawberry Shortcake Cake Roll Is The Perfect Cake For Any Occasion
- [Recipe] Delightful And Gluten-Free Eggplant Pizzas
- Crispy Potato Pancakes Recipe Like Grandma Used To Make
This classic lasagna recipe is a really basic recipe that you can make in your slow cooker. What a treat to be saving so much time while cooking one of the most delicious meals ever!
This recipe is so simple to make: layers of homemade spaghetti sauce, noodles, cheese cooked in the slow cooker for a few hours. Perfection and unbelievable taste that will delight your senses and will please absolutely everyone!
Slow Cooker Lasagna Recipe
1/2 pound ground beef
1/2 pound Italian sausage (I use hot)
1 1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 large onion, chopped*
1 tsp Italian seasoning
2 Tbsp parsley
2 tsp garlic powder
2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 (6oz) can tomato paste
1 (29 oz) can tomato sauce
2 Tbsp granulated sugar
2 1/2 cups water
1 (8 oz) package regular lasagna noodles, uncooked
4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1-1/2 cups cottage cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Tastes Better From Scratch
Thanks to Lauren for this amazing recipe and featured image.