- These Eggs In Tomato Sauce Look And Taste Simply Incredible
- California Spaghetti Salad Is The Perfect Potluck Dish!
- 10 Artichoke Recipes To Cook Up This Season And Beyond
- 14 Summer Salad Recipe Ideas That Will Fill You Up
- These Savory Baked Parmesan Sweet Potatoes Are The Perfect Side Dish For Any Meal
Turn leftover rice and chicken, soup, and sour cream into a quick-and-easy, crowd-pleasing casserole. This delicious chicken casserole recipe will get you rave reviews. Pretty easy to make, this is one awesome recipe that everyone loves and it’s perfect potlucks too. This is the perfect comfort food dish. One simply cannot go wrong with this quick, easy, and yummy recipe.
Chicken Casserole Recipe
• 4 skinless, bone-in chicken breast halves
• 2 stalks celery, cut into thirds
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/8 teaspoon pepper
• 1 cup cooked rice
• 6 ounces sour cream
• 2 (10.5 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
• 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
• 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• salt and pepper to taste
• 2 cups crushed buttery round crackers
• 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Allrecipes
Thanks to DONNAPF1 and Allrecipes for this amazing recipe and featured image!