- Sweet And Savory Crockpot Honey Pork And Apples
- Amazing Cheesy Pizza Pasta Bake Recipe For Even The Pickiest Eater
- Easy And Mess-Free Buffalo Chicken Meatballs With Ranch
- Incredibly Easy And Scrumptious One Pot Greek Chicken & Lemon Rice
- Get Your Grill On To Make A Tasty Cheesy Version Of Traditional Scalloped Potato Recipe
This salad makes a great and delicious low-carb summer summer meal when you’re tired of sandwiches and lettuce-based salads.
Sweet and salty are perfectly balanced in this summer salad healthy recipe and both the taste and texture are great. I can see this recipe becoming one of my family’s favorites.
Very easy to make this Broccoli Cauliflower Salad only takes about 20 minutes. You can play around with the ingredients you like and don’t be surprised to realize that every variation is delicious.
Made with simple ingredients, this is a great for family gathering for picnics or even for school lunches as both young and old love this salad.
Sweet Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
1 head broccoli, chopped
1 head cauliflower, chopped
1/2 lb bacon cooked
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
Get the full recipe here.
Thanks to Lacie for this amazing recipe and featured image!