- Melt-In-Your-Mouth Roasted Beef Tenderloin With A Simple Garlic Brown Butter Sauce
- Shrimp In Thai Coconut Sauce: Quick To Make And Big On Flavor
- Perfect Little Appetizer: Sausage Cheese Balls (Not The Traditional Meatball Recipe)
- This Crockpot Cranberry Chicken Recipe Will Be Great On Your Weekly Menu
- 3 Hearty And Super-Healthy Quinoa Recipes
This salad makes a great and delicious low-carb summer summer meal when you’re tired of sandwiches and lettuce-based salads.
Sweet and salty are perfectly balanced in this summer salad healthy recipe and both the taste and texture are great. I can see this recipe becoming one of my family’s favorites.
Very easy to make this Broccoli Cauliflower Salad only takes about 20 minutes. You can play around with the ingredients you like and don’t be surprised to realize that every variation is delicious.
Made with simple ingredients, this is a great for family gathering for picnics or even for school lunches as both young and old love this salad.
Sweet Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
1 head broccoli, chopped
1 head cauliflower, chopped
1/2 lb bacon cooked
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
Get the full recipe here.
Thanks to Lacie for this amazing recipe and featured image!