- This Chicken With Tomato And Basil Cream Sauce Recipe Is Seriously Crazy-Good!
- Easy And Delicious Chicken Enchilada Skillet Pie For Really Busy Nights
- This Is A Must-Have For Any Halloween Dinner-Plate: Halloween Mashed Boo-Tatoes
- Saucy, Cheesy White Chicken Lasagna Made In Your Slow Cooker!
- Wonderful And Easy Cinnabon Monkey Bread
Don’t put pressure on yourself to cook a big fancy Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry meal tonight! Make it really easy on yourself with this quick and easy shrimp stir fry recipe cooked in a skillet, that’s simple and healthy and tastes delicious.
Serve over a bed of rice with a side of steamed broccoli and you’ve got yourself a complete nutritious and delicious meal.
Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry Recipe
1 pound raw shrimp
For the marinade:
1½ tablespoons garlic, minced
2 teaspoons ginger, minced
½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
⅓ cup honey
⅓ cup soy sauce
For the garnish:
Scallions, thinly sliced
Get your full written Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry Recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious cooking recipes at: BuzzFeed
Thanks to Goodful for this amazing recipe and featured image!