- Super Easy To Make And Delicious, This Roasted Pumpkin Soup Recipe Is The Only One You Need
- This Orange Chicken Is By Far Better Than Any Takeout We’ve Ever Had!
- This Is The Best BLT Grilled Cheese Sandwich We’ve Seen Yet!
- Easy Slow Cooker Butter Chicken
- These Delicious Raspberry Yogurt Muffins Are Absolutely Sensational!
Don’t put pressure on yourself to cook a big fancy Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry meal tonight! Make it really easy on yourself with this quick and easy shrimp stir fry recipe cooked in a skillet, that’s simple and healthy and tastes delicious.
Serve over a bed of rice with a side of steamed broccoli and you’ve got yourself a complete nutritious and delicious meal.
Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry Recipe
1 pound raw shrimp
For the marinade:
1½ tablespoons garlic, minced
2 teaspoons ginger, minced
½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
⅓ cup honey
⅓ cup soy sauce
For the garnish:
Scallions, thinly sliced
Get your full written Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry Recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious cooking recipes at: BuzzFeed
Thanks to Goodful for this amazing recipe and featured image!