- This Baked Mozzarella Chicken Breast With Bechamel Sauce And Baked Potatoes Is Amazing!
- These Buttery Garlicky And Cheesy Skillet Rolls Are Melt-In-Your-Mouth Delicious
- Decadent, Yummy And Absolutely Perfect No-Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake Recipe
- Fun And Yummy Instagram Cookies Slice & Bake!
- Creamy And Delicious Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna
10 minutes to put everything together and 8 hours in the crockpot -that’s all it takes to make an easy, delicious Crockpot Honey Pork and Apples dinner. The combo of pork and cinnamon and honey and apples all together, is amazing plus your house will smell divinely while cooking this dinner. Tender, juicy and super-delicious, this scrumptious slow cooker recipe is one tasty and satisfying meal that’s just perfect for any day.
Crockpot Honey Pork and Apples Recipe
1 (3-4 lb) pork tenderloin
2 large granny smith apples. sliced
½ cup honey
2 tbsp cinnamon
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at:
Thanks to Stephaniefor this amazing recipe and featured image!