- Incredibly Easy And Scrumptious One Pot Greek Chicken & Lemon Rice
- Surprisingly Easy To Make And They Taste Amazing: Deep Dish Mini Pizzas
- Seriously Gorgeous Spaghetti Squash Lasagna With Turkey And Spinach Sauce
- Decadent Stuffed French Toast Your Family Will Love
- Need A Quick Cake Recipe? This White Chocolate Truffle Cake Is What You Should Bake
Don’t we all love the quick, less than 30 minutes tasty meals? And when is all prepared in only one pan …well, everybody’s even happier! This super simple pasta recipe is perfect!
One-Pot American Goulash Recipe
1 pound ground beef
1 large onion
1 tablespoon seasoned salt
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
2 teaspoons garlic powder
29 ounce diced tomatoes
15 ounce can tomato sauce
3 cups water
16 ounces dry noodles (I used brown rice elbows)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Center Cut Cook.
Thanks to Jessica for this amazing recipe and featured image.