- Here’s The Perfect Slow Cooker Thick And Chunky Beef Stew Recipe You’ve Always Been Looking For
- This 5-Ingredient Lemon Panko Shrimp Is Bursting With Crunch And Lemon Flavor
- Comforting, Cheesy And So Filling Baked Lasagna Style Spaghetti Squash Recipe
- Incredibly Tasty And Delicious Easy Poached Fish In Tomato Basil Sauce
- Rich And Decadent Flourless Chocolate Cake
Easy to make and sure to please, these steak bites with parsley–garlic sauce are such a great appetizer or snacking food.
Both quick and easy to make this is the perfect dish that can be made quickly for unexpected guests. It’s also perfect for a game night if you want to make a nice change from the same old chips and dips.
The steak is tender and delicious and the chimichurri sauce is excellent. Piquant and full of garlicky flavor this is the perfect sauce to be served over grilled meats.
Steak Bites With Parsley–Garlic Sauce
2 cups fresh parsley
1/4 cup plus 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
1/4 cup water
1 teaspoon dried oregano
3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 small cloves (or 1 large clove) garlic
1 teaspoon plus 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 1/2 pounds sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch pieces
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Right At Home
Thanks to Right At Home for this amazing recipe and featured image!