- This Fantastic Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup Will Have Everyone Coming Back For More!
- Easy Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine Recipe
- Easy And Full Of Flavor Air-Fried Garlic Ranch Chicken Wings
- Simple And Fun To Make To Make Baked Tortilla Chip-Crusted Chicken Bites
- This Baked Chicken With Dijon Mustard Sauce And Rosemary Is Absolutely Delicious
When it comes to easy dinner recipes that kids love, you can never go wrong with these Pepperoni Pizza Twists!
There are so many benefits to cooking these sticks: taste like pizza, can be made in advance, are hand-held, and are totally dippable!
Fun to make and eat, this is the perfect food for kids or game day.
Pepperoni Pizza Twists Recipe
1 lb pizza dough, room temperature
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp dried parsley
½ tsp red pepper flakes
6 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese (use more if you’d like!)
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
4 oz pepperoni
4 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Mom On Timeout
Thanks to Trish for this amazing recipe and featured image!