- This Delicious Mexican Street Corn Salad With Avocado Recipe Is A Fiesta In A Bowl!
- Incredibly Delectable Grilled Chicken With White Barbecue Sauce
- These Creamy And Delicious Chicken Enchiladas Are Not Your Typical Enchiladas!
- 3 Ingredients Vanilla Cranberry Mimosa Cocktail
- 14 Summer Salad Recipe Ideas That Will Fill You Up
If you’re craving some meaty pasta and happen to like cheese, this is the perfect simple meal to put on your table. It has all the flavors that the whole family loves!
Have you ever made pasta in a slow cooker? This Slow Cooker Beef and Cheese Pasta recipe is an easy meal to throw together which is cooked long and slow to bring out the best cheesy meat sauce!
With all that cheese and a hint of sweetness in the marinara sauce, this dish is really popular with the kids.
Slow Cooker Beef and Cheese Pasta
2 lb. lean ground beef
1 yellow onion, diced
1 teaspoon garlic, minced
15 oz. marinara sauce
15 oz. stewed tomatoes
1 teaspoon basil
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Red pepper flakes to taste
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 beef bouillon cubes
2 tablespoons sugar
Salt and pepper to taste
10 oz. frozen spinach, cooked
1 lb. penne/rigatoni/bow tie pasta, cooked al dente
½ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
1½ cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: The Cooking Jar
Thanks to Farah for this amazing recipe and featured image.