- Easy And Delicious Garlic Butter Roasted Mushrooms
- Decadent Stuffed French Toast Your Family Will Love
- Delicious Whole Wheat Spaghetti Recipe With Creamy Pumpkin Sauce
- Sweet And Spicy Mexican Street Corn Salad- The Best Side Dish That You Can Wish For!
- These Mouth-Watering Bacon Wrapped Mozzarella Sticks Will Be The Hit Of Any Party
What a great way to use leftovers! This comforting casserole is an easy and great family pleasing meal. There is not much to it: just some egg noodles, leftover turkey, leftover carrots, leftover gravy and seasonings, baked just a few minutes to heat through.
Comfort food at its finest, this is really an easy meal to throw together and a flavorful way to use leftovers. Very quick and easy to put together, this Leftover Turkey Noodle Casserole would be a good dish to make with your children.
Leftover Turkey Noodle Casserole
12 oz pkg Egg Noodles, extra wide
3 cups leftover turkey, diced or shredded
1 cup leftover carrots, diced
12 oz jar Turkey Gravy
1 T dried Thyme
1/2 t salt
1/2 t pepper
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at:
Who Needs A Cape?
Thanks to Lori for this amazing recipe and featured image!