- Grilled Chicken And Ranch Wraps
- This Chicken Bruschetta Pasta Recipe Is About To Become Your Family’s Favorite!
- Just 5 Ingredients To Make Your Own Insanely Delicious Crock Pot Italian Beef Sandwiches
- This Creamy Buttery Finger Beverage Is Heaven In A Glass!
- This Authentic Italian Pasta Sauce Recipe Is Always A Hit!
What a great way to use leftovers! This comforting casserole is an easy and great family pleasing meal. There is not much to it: just some egg noodles, leftover turkey, leftover carrots, leftover gravy and seasonings, baked just a few minutes to heat through.
Comfort food at its finest, this is really an easy meal to throw together and a flavorful way to use leftovers. Very quick and easy to put together, this Leftover Turkey Noodle Casserole would be a good dish to make with your children.
Leftover Turkey Noodle Casserole
12 oz pkg Egg Noodles, extra wide
3 cups leftover turkey, diced or shredded
1 cup leftover carrots, diced
12 oz jar Turkey Gravy
1 T dried Thyme
1/2 t salt
1/2 t pepper
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at:
Who Needs A Cape?
Thanks to Lori for this amazing recipe and featured image!