- The Creamiest Mac And Cheese Ever!
- Creamy & Cheesy One Pot Lasagna Soup
- This Decadent Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Will Make Your Tastebuds Do A Happy Dance
- Amazing Recipe And So Easy: Sundried Tomato, Spinach, And Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- [Video Recipe] The Perfect Stuffed Chicken Breast With Mozzarella, Sun Dried Tomatoes and Basil
Breakfast or dessert? Smoothies are known to be a perfect breakfast or on-the-go snack any time of day and also dessert. This Frozen Raspberry Coconut Lemonade it’s also a healthy alternative to a dessert. Not only does this smoothie look good, it also tastes great, and is very healthy. Full of vitamins and minerals! Check out the ingredients below.
Thanks to Travel Parent Eat for this recipe and featured image.
3/4 c coconut water
1/4 c lemon juice
1 1/2 c frozen raspberries
1/2 c vanilla greek yogurt (you could use regular, but the vanilla adds a little extra sweetness)
1/4 c shredded coconut flakes (I used sweetened, you can use whatever you like best)
1 T chia seed
1 kale leaf
Get your full printable recipe and helpful tips over on Travel Parent Eat, then tell us what you think about this healthy smoothie.