- Easy Crock Pot Ham And Bean Soup
- The Perfect Baked Sweet Potato With Cinnamon Brown Sugar Butter
- This Authentic Italian Pasta Sauce Recipe Is Always A Hit!
- Tater Tot Taco Pizza -Great Meal ( And Easy Too) Especially If You Have Little Ones!
- This Delicious Mexican Street Corn Salad With Avocado Recipe Is A Fiesta In A Bowl!
These homemade garlic cheese breadsticks come together so easily and the house smells awesome. No need to order bread-sticks anymore! They are a must for football games and casual gatherings as they are the perfect snack!
You’ll love these loaded with garlic, and lots of ooey gooey cheese breadsticks and you’ll never go back to plain ones. They make the perfect appetizer, side dish or snack!
Garlic Cheese Breadsticks
2 cups all-purpose flour
1½ teaspoon garlic salt
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
1½ teaspoon dry active yeast
¾-1 cup lukewarm water
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 tablespoons salted butter
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
2 cups Italian Shredded Cheese blend
½- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
parsley for garnish
Optional: Warm pizza sauce for serving
Get your full Homemade Garlic Cheese Breadsticks written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Grandbaby Cakes
Thanks to Jocelyn Delk Adams for this amazing recipe and featured image!