- 10 Delicious Chicken Pot Pie Recipes That Will Make You Hungry
- These Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies Will Be A Hit At Any Bake Sale Or Dinner Party
- Easy And Delicious Quick Dinner: One Pan Creamy Mushroom Chicken
- Easy, Delicious And Healthy Foil-Pack Chicken & Mushrooms
- You’ll Be Surprised How Filling This Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Shake!
This is by far one of the very best Thanksgiving stuffing recipes that we have encountered. For many, stuffing is the favorite part of a turkey feed and with a family get together is always important to have a pretty incredible recipe.
Freshly toasted bread cubes, sage sausage, and savory herbs combine to make the best stuffing with perfect consistency and great flavor. This great tasting stuffing recipe, is an easy crowd-pleaser.
This fabulous and very easy recipe also allows you to customize it to your own tastes and traditions.
You May Also Like:
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Best Sausage and Herb Stuffing Recipe
1 loaf of wheat bread, trimmed and cut into cubes
1 1/2 loaves of white bread, trimmed, and cut into cubes
1 pound sage pork sausage
1 cup finely chopped onion
3/4 cup chopped celery
2 1/2 teaspoons dried sage
1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1/3 cup minced fresh Parsley
2 cups chicken stock
1/2 cup salted butter
1 Golden Apple, cored and chopped
3/4 cup dried cranberries
Get the Recipe: Best Sausage and Herb Stuffing Recipe
Thanks to Norine for the featured image and amazing recipe.