- [Recipe] You’re Going To Love This Super Easy One-Pan Pasta With Sausage
- Deliciously Simple Orange Creamsicle Shirley Temple
- These Egg And Sausage Breakfast Taquitos Are Simple And Delicious!
- These Are The Best Crispy Baked Chicken Wings With Hot Sauce You’ve Ever Had
- This No Bake Strawberry Chocolate Tart Recipe Is Absolutely Amazing!
Crock pots are nice any time of the year, but even more than the weather gets colder. There’s nothing like a good hot pot roast on a cool fall evening!
This amazingly flavorful pot roast in a crock pot it’s the perfect recipe for a big family. The recipe is quite versatile as you can play with the ingredients to make it as you wish : with more meat or more veggies.
And wait! That’s more good news! You can put a completely frozen roast in your crock pot, cook it at the same level and won’t notice much of a difference. How cool is that!
Crock Pot Roast Recipe
3 lbs Chuck Roast
5 Potatoes cut into chunks (parsnips for Paleo)
1 Onion cut into chunks
4 Carrots cut into chunks
2 cups Beef Stock or broth
2 cups Water
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Onion Powder
1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
1/4 tsp Real Salt
1/4 tsp Pepper
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: My Natural Family
Thanks to Rebecca for this amazing recipe and featured image!