- Delicious Baked Eggplant And Ricotta Rolls Recipe
- This Parmesan Garlic Noodles Recipe Will Make You Look Like A Gourmet Chef!
- By Far The Best Chicken Salad Recipe Ever!
- Easy 15 Bean Slow Cooker Chili-The Perfect Dish To Serve On Game Day!
- Hearty And Delicious Roasted Chicken And Veggies Ready In Only 15 Minutes
Crock pots are nice any time of the year, but even more than the weather gets colder. There’s nothing like a good hot pot roast on a cool fall evening!
This amazingly flavorful pot roast in a crock pot it’s the perfect recipe for a big family. The recipe is quite versatile as you can play with the ingredients to make it as you wish : with more meat or more veggies.
And wait! That’s more good news! You can put a completely frozen roast in your crock pot, cook it at the same level and won’t notice much of a difference. How cool is that!
Crock Pot Roast Recipe
3 lbs Chuck Roast
5 Potatoes cut into chunks (parsnips for Paleo)
1 Onion cut into chunks
4 Carrots cut into chunks
2 cups Beef Stock or broth
2 cups Water
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Onion Powder
1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
1/4 tsp Real Salt
1/4 tsp Pepper
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: My Natural Family
Thanks to Rebecca for this amazing recipe and featured image!