- He Takes A Cheap Cut And Turns It Into An Impressive And Delicious Dish: Slow Cooked Beef Short Ribs
- Easy, Cheesy And Amazing Pizza Pasta Recipe
- These Parmesan and Herb Roasted Potatoes Are The Easiest Potatoes Ever And Packed With So Much Flavor!
- These Chicken, Cranberry & Brie Tartlets Are Perfect For All Your Holiday Parties
- You Won’t Believe What The Secret Ingredient Is In This Delicious Chocolate Mousse
Why go to an Irish Pub when you can make a simple but delicious Irish Pub’s beer cheese soup at home? Celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day with this gorgeous Irish Beer Cheese Soup made with Irish cheese and with Irish beer.
This soup along with some corned beef sandwiches or served with a salad and a loaf of peasant bread, will work very well for any cold day.
The bread bowl gives this recipe the WOW factor and the beer and cheese combo flavor makes this soup really yummy. Thick and tasty, this soup is absolutely delicious and definitely a keeper!
Irish Beer Cheese Soup Recipe
1 large onion, peeled and chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon butter (or bacon grease)
2 – 12 ounce bottles Harp Irish Style Lager
32 ounce chicken broth
14 ounces Irish cheese, shredded (Dubliner, Irish Cheddar, Skellig, etc.)
14 ounces low fat cream cheese, cut into cubes
2 tablespoons cornstarch (or arrow root powder)
1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
Garnishes: crumbled bacon and chive
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: A Spicy Perspective
Thanks to Sommer for this amazing recipe and featured image.