- Super-Easy 3 Ingredient Crock Pot Hawaiian Chicken
- Really Amazing And Absolutely Delicious Slow Cooker Beef Pot Roast Recipe
- Simple And Incredibly Tasty Greek-Style Chicken Traybake Recipe
- Easy Crockpot Recipe: Sweet Chili Pineapple Chicken
- These Easy To Make Bacon-Wrapped Shrimps Are A Huge Hit With The Crowd
What a quick and easy supper! It only takes about 30 minutes to make this Skillet Pasta with Sausage recipe. Everything done in one pan, even the pasta is cooked in the same skillet, rather than boiled separately.
Simple and easy, one skillet dinner recipes are great, especially after an exhausting day when you don’t feel like cooking at all! Really cheap to make and again: so simple, this dish is so utterly delicious you ‘ll feel like eating the entire meal in one sitting! If you’ve wonder for even one moment, well…this one is a real keeper!
Thanks to Deborah of Taste And Tell for this wonderful recipe.
1 tablespoon olive oil
14-16 oz fully cooked smoked sausage
½ cup diced onion
1(12 oz) package Green Giant Garden Vegetable Medley
2½ cups chicken broth
½ cup milk
8 oz dry penne
salt and pepper
½ cup grated parmesan cheese
Get the full recipe with step-by-step photographs and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Taste And Tell