- Deliciously Simple Orange Creamsicle Shirley Temple
- Seriously, This Oreo Cheesecake Chocolate Cake Is A Showstopper – Wow!
- Paloma Pitcher Cocktail- The Ultimate Make-Ahead Summer Drink!
- This Chicken & Cornbread Casserole Will Take You Back To Your Grandma’s Kitchen
- This Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole Looks Absolutely Delicious
Such an easy and delicious dinner idea and recipe! This crock pot recipe for chicken thighs cooked in an incredibly delicious honey-garlic sauce is always a hit with adults and kids.
Very easy and tasty, for such minimal ingredients and effort, this recipe is a definite keeper~YUM! The honey garlic sauce is the best part of everything. So delicious, you’ll need a spoon or you’ll slurp it right from the bowl
Serve with rice pilaf or quinoa and steamed or roasted vegetables.
Thanks to Katerina of Diethood for this wonderful recipe.
CROCK POT HONEY-GARLIC CHICKEN
4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
4 garlic cloves, minced
⅓ cup honey
½ cup ketchup (you can also use low-sodium ketchup, if available)
½ cup low sodium soy sauce
½ teaspoon dried oregano
2 tablespoons fresh parsley
½ tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
Get the full recipe with step-by-step photographs and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Diethood