- 5 Fast, Easy And Healthy Smoothies For More Energy Every Morning
- Here’s How To Make The Most Delicious Bacon-Wrapped Cheese-Stuffed Hot Dogs
- [Video Recipe] Fried Mashed Potato Stuffed Balls With Cheese, Bacon & Chives
- Scrumptious Slow Cooker Recipe: Sticky Sweet Bacon Glazed Chicken
- 6 Delicious And Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Recipes
Few things are better than delicious and hot homemade flaky buttermilk biscuits smothered in some amazing Country Sausage Gravy. Pairing delicious sausage gravy with a perfect biscuit makes a breakfast comforting and perfect.
How many times did you go out to breakfast, and the country sausage gravy you ordered, was too thick or too thin or too starchy? Avoid all this disappointment and learn how to make an easy and delicious Country Sausage Gravy from scratch.
Thanks to Krissy of Self Proclaimed Foodie for this wonderful recipe.
Country Sausage Gravy
1 pound sage pork breakfast sausage (I highly recommend you make your own)
3 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
3 cups milk
Get the full recipe with step-by-step photographs and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Self Proclaimed Foodie