- Easy And Delicious Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole
- This Spicy Hot And Sour Soup Is Incredible
- This Grilled Chilli Lime Chicken Fajita Salad Is Crazy Amazing!
- Perfectly Creamy,Flavorful And Seriously Delicious Red Chicken Enchiladas
- You Won’t Believe What The Secret Ingredient Is In This Delicious Chocolate Mousse
This Slow Cooker Beef Pot Roast Recipe is possibly the best roast you’ll ever make! It’s perfect, fall off the bone tender and simply melts in your mouth.
Simple and tasty, this recipe will teach you to brown your beef before cooking in a crock pot for more flavor and a few other secrets you need to know to make a gorgeous pot roast.
Slow Cooker Beef Pot Roast Recipe
Ingredients:2 tbsp vegetable oilsalt and pepper to tasteAP flour as needed1 “7-bone” beef pot roast (about 5 pounds)8 oz sliced mushrooms1 onion, chopped2 cloves garlic, minced1 tbsp butter1 1/2 tbsp flour1 tbsp tomato paste2 1/2 cups chicken broth
3 carrots, cut in chunks
2 ribs celery, cut in chunksa few springs of rosemary and thyme
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Food Wishes
Thanks to Chef John for this amazing recipe and featured image !