- Easy Slow Cooker Lo Mein Noodles Recipe
- Simpler And Lighter Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu
- [Video Recipe] With A Few Simple Ingredients, You Can Create The World’s Best Nachos Supreme
- Simple, Quick And Utterly Delicious: No Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Quick And Easy Homemade Banana Pudding- Better Than Grandma’s
Do your kids love pizza? Learn how to make pizzas that kids love, but which are actually good for them! Here is a healthier version of the so-loved Homemade Pizza Rolls which can be done so quick and easy, you’ll be totally amazed! These rolls are the perfect quick and easy after school snack and you can get really creative with them, use your favorite filings and make them as healthy as you want.
Healthy Pizza Rolls Recipe
-2 whole wheat tortillas
-1/4 cup jarred marinara sauce
-1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
-Optional: 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
-1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
-1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: April Mckinney Recipes
Thanks to April for this amazing recipe and featured image!