- Easy And Incredibly Delicious No Boil Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
- This Recipe For Caramelized Brown Sugar Garlic Pork And Roasted Vegetables Is So Delicious
- Seriously Addictive Garlic Cheese Breadsticks
- This Grilled Chicken Tacos Salad Is The Most Amazing Salad You’ll Ever Eat!
- Celebrate The Season With These Adorable Reindeer Treats
It takes only 20 minutes to prepare this delicious side dish and another 25 minutes to bake it in the oven. With a combination of delicious ingredients like shredded cheddar cheese, broccoli, cream cheese and smoky bacon this Creamy Broccoli Bacon Bake is by far one of the most fabulously flavorful dishes you’ll ever make! If you’re not a broccoli fan, you can always substitute cauliflower florets for the broccoli.
Creamy Broccoli-Bacon Bake
6 cups small broccoli florets
2 carrots, sliced
1 tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
2 Tbsp. milk
1 tsp. garlic powder
2 green onions, sliced
3/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
4 slices OSCAR MAYER Fully Cooked Bacon, chopped
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Kraft
Thanks to Kraftfor this amazing recipe and featured image!