- Seriously, This Oreo Cheesecake Chocolate Cake Is A Showstopper – Wow!
- Creamy And Delicious Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna
- Brazilian Steak With Golden Garlic Butter: The Most Amazing Steak That You Can Make At Home
- Pineapple Delight Is A Fantastic Treat For The Entire Family
- This Delicious One Pot Cheeseburger Gnocchi Will Quickly Become A Family Favorite
This pizza stuffed peppers recipe is so scrumptious! We love it! You will enjoy this recipe, too! Learn how to make some delicious and easy and really, really good pizza stuffed peppers with ground beef. This recipe from Laura in the Kitchen is such a good family, comforting yummy dinner. If you’re making this recipe just after Thanksgiving and f you are somebody that’s going to be making traditional stuffing for your Thanksgiving table or your holiday table, then you can use the leftovers in this recipe.
This hearty food does end up tasting like a pepperoni pizza because of the pepperoni and the oregano and the cheese so if you love the flavors in a pepperoni pizza, you must definitely try this recipe.
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Delicious Pizza Stuffed Peppers With Ground Beef Recipe
Pizza Stuffed Peppers
4 Bell Peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
1 lb of Ground Beef
4 oz of Chopped Pepperoni
2 Tbsp of Grated Onion
2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
1 cup of Leftover Plain stuffing or ½ cup of Breadcrumbs
2 Tbsp of Chopped Parsley
Salt, to taste
3 cups of Marinara Sauce, or more to taste
2 tsp of Oregano
1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella or Italian Three Cheese Blend
Get the Recipe: Pizza Stuffed Peppers.
Thanks to Laura for the featured image and amazing recipe.