- This Festive Caprese Salad Will Make You Feel Amazing
- How To Carve A Turkey The Easy Way
- This Parmesan Garlic Noodles Recipe Will Make You Look Like A Gourmet Chef!
- Easy And Quick To Prepare One Pan Ranch Pork Chops With Crispy Potatoes
- Melt-In-Your-Mouth Roasted Beef Tenderloin With A Simple Garlic Brown Butter Sauce
These potatoes are fantastic! With an amazing rich flavor and texture, these Parmesan garlic roasted baby potatoes can be prepared quickly for a healthy dinner side, party snack, or breakfast potatoes.
Simple and delicious, this easy and perfect dish is fast, tasty and absolutely fantastic. Extra crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside, these little potatoes make a great week night go-to recipe that makes the house deliciously smell of potatoes and garlic.
Parmesan Garlic Roasted Baby Potatoes
1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese with a sand consistency (don’t use shredded or Microplaned Parmesan cheese)
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 1/2 lbs baby potatoes, halved (1.5-2 inch diameter; approx 20-22 potatoes)
FOR DIPPING (optional)
sour cream or Greek yogurt (or a half-and-half mixture)
chopped scallions or chives
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: The Yummy Life
Thanks to Monica for this amazing recipe and featured image!