- Super Easy Tequila Limeade Recipe To Make This Summer
- This Classic Sweet And Sour Chicken With Tons Of Flavor Is Really Tasty And Awesome
- These Coconut Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars Are Fabulous
- Easy, Cheesy And Crazy Good Pizza Waffles
- This Savory Sweet And Crazy Delicious 4 Ingredients Hawaiian Chicken Bake Is Surprisingly Easy To Make
These potatoes are fantastic! With an amazing rich flavor and texture, these Parmesan garlic roasted baby potatoes can be prepared quickly for a healthy dinner side, party snack, or breakfast potatoes.
Simple and delicious, this easy and perfect dish is fast, tasty and absolutely fantastic. Extra crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside, these little potatoes make a great week night go-to recipe that makes the house deliciously smell of potatoes and garlic.
Parmesan Garlic Roasted Baby Potatoes
1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese with a sand consistency (don’t use shredded or Microplaned Parmesan cheese)
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 1/2 lbs baby potatoes, halved (1.5-2 inch diameter; approx 20-22 potatoes)
FOR DIPPING (optional)
sour cream or Greek yogurt (or a half-and-half mixture)
chopped scallions or chives
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: The Yummy Life
Thanks to Monica for this amazing recipe and featured image!