- This Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes Recipe Always Gets Compliments
- These Lasagna Stuffed Chicken Breasts Taste Incredible
- Potato-Cheese Pierogi Recipe
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole Keto Recipe The Whole Family Loves
- The Perfect Breakfast Casserole For The Weekend: Easy Sausage, Egg And Hash Brown Casserole
This is an amazing recipe, delicious, sweet and so beautiful! Once the dish is cooked , it’s flipped onto a serving board to get those stunning concentric rings of the caramelized sweet Vidalia onions. Pretty genius recipe and truly delicious dish!
The combination of broccoli and corn taste really good together and if you add the baked bacon you get even a more delicious taste. Yum! Every bite is a delight!
Onion Upside Down Cornbread With Broccoli And Cooked Bacon
2 Vidalia Onions
4 tablespoons of butter
1½ cups of fine ground yellow or white cornmeal, I used yellow
1 cup all purpose flour
1 and ½ teaspoons kosher salt
⅓ cup white sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
8 ounces frozen broccoli-thawed
½ cup cooked chopped bacon (optional)
16 ounces of 2% cottage cheese
Get your full written recipe for the Onion Upside Down Cornbread With Broccoli And Cooked Bacon and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Sweet Savant
Thanks to Demetra Overton for this wonderful recipe and featured image.