- Hearty And Filling Baked Spinach And Ricotta Stuffed Shells
- This Authentic Italian Pasta Sauce Recipe Is Always A Hit!
- Cool Off This Summer With Frozen Sangria 4 Ways
- Crispy Potato Pancakes Recipe Like Grandma Used To Make
- Impress All Of Your Dinner Guests With These Little Spaghetti And Meatballs Muffin Bites
Hearty, and feisty, and easy to tweak this is a one pot meal that is extremelly eay to mae as you literally throw it all in the pot and walk away!
You could easily put on in the morning before leaving for work and school and it will be ready whenever you get home. The end result was fabulous.
The recipe uses simple ingredients that you usually have on hand. Naughty Slow Cooker Black Bean Chili with Kahlua is a healthy recipe that tastes like its not!
Slow Cooker Black Bean Chili with Kahlua
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 medium onions, diced
4 cloves garlic, minced
5 stalks of celery, diced
2 medium carrots, diced
2 chopped chipotle pepper in adobo sauce (1/4 c.)
1 – 2 tablespoons chili powder
1 1/2 teaspoons fine grain sea salt, or to taste
1 pound of black beans, soaked 4-6 hours or overnight
1 28-ounce can of whole tomatoes in juice
3 1/2 cups water / broth
1/3 cup Kahlua or other coffee liqueur
to serve (some or all of the following): salted (non-dairy) yogurt with smashed garlic, herbs, scallions, hemp seeds, lime wedges, drizzle of olive oil, avocado
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: 101 Cookbooks
Thanks Heidi for this amazing recipe and featured image!