- Hosting A Party? This Salami Cream Cheese Roll Up Is The Perfect Appetizer!
- Delicious Whole Wheat Spaghetti Recipe With Creamy Pumpkin Sauce
- Easy 15 Bean Slow Cooker Chili-The Perfect Dish To Serve On Game Day!
- How To Cook Bacon Wrapped Scallops In The Oven-Bacon-Wrapped Scallops Recipe
- This Rosemary Chicken With Portabella Mushrooms Is Happiness In A Skillet!
If you are a Mexican flavor fan, do yourself a favor and try this recipe. Please! 🙂 These Chicken Fajita Quesadillas look and taste amazing! There are so many different ways to make quesadillas at home, however, as long as you love them, you probably know how easy and versatile they are to fix at home. This recipe combines the love for the chicken fajitas with the passion for quesadillas and the result is a winning dinner that you can make in about 35 minutes! It’s so simple, and so tasty, you’ll want to eat it every day!
Chicken Fajita Quesadillas
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp fajita mix
3 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1 red bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
1 cup Tex Mex cheese (or cheddar cheese)
2 tbsp butter
Get your full Chicken Fajita Quesadillas written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Jo Cooks
Thanks to Jo for this amazing recipe and featured image!