- Jaw Droppingly Delicious Brazilian Steak Kabobs With Potatoes
- How To Cook Really Juicy Chicken Breasts
- Surprisingly Easy To Make And They Taste Amazing: Deep Dish Mini Pizzas
- Simple And Truly Delicious Honey Sesame Chicken …Better Than Take Out Chinese!
- This 15 Minutes Strawberry-Banana Cheesecake Salad Is Perfect For Potlucks
With the weather turning a bit cooler, you should decide to give this recipe a try. This easy recipe with big old-fashioned flavor is one of the most comforting meal you’ll ever eat. It has a really great flavor and is surprisingly easy to make.
Made with light, fluffy and so tender dumplings and rotisserie chicken, this incredibly good recipe will help you keep it simple while having an amazing meal at the same.
Flavorful and comforting, This easy chicken and dumplings recipe is perfect for the fall/winter season.
Chicken and Dumplings
1 Rotisserie Chicken
2 small cans of Pillsbury Buttermilk biscuits (any except flaky)
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 32oz box of chicken stock
1 1/2 cups of milk
1/2 tsp. poultry seasoning
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1/2 stick butter
1/4 cup flour
3/4 cup milk
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: My Crowned Creations
Thanks to Yvette for this amazing recipe and featured image!