- Scrumptious Slow Cooker Recipe: Sticky Sweet Bacon Glazed Chicken
- This Butterfinger Extasy Cake Is One Of The Most Delicious And Easy Cakes You Can Make
- These Apple & Blackberry Crumble Cupcakes Are Just The Cutest, Tastiest Little Things!
- Baked French Toast Sticks- A Recipe For Sunday Morning Nirvana…
- 10 Easy Summer Recipes For Dinner You Should Definitely Try
Are you thinking of making a new and delicious dish for dinner? Marry Me Chicken is a popular skillet chicken in a sundried tomato sauce. It is an Italian dish that is delectable and scrumptious. Marry Me Chicken is a wonderful chicken dish.
In this dish, a chicken breast is sautéed in olive oil and seasoned with pepper and salt. To add more flavor, you will have to create a sundried tomato cream sauce using thyme, heavy cream, fresh garlic, sundried tomatoes, parmesan cheese, and fresh basil.
A remarkable thing about the Marry Me Chicken dish is that it is a one-pan dish. Making this dish is extremely easy as you will only require a handful of ingredients. When you mix them together, it will create magic in your mouth.
Follow this simple and quick recipe to make a ravishing dish. Have a look!
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Marry Me Chicken Recipe
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Olive oil- 1 tablespoon
- Sundried Tomatoes- 1/2 cup
- Fresh basil
- Large chicken breasts- 3 to 4
- Garlic cloves (minced)- 2
- Red pepper flakes- 1 teaspoon
- Thyme- 1 teaspoon
- Heavy cream- 1/2 cup
- Chicken broth- 3/4 cup
- Grated Parmesan cheese- 1/4 to 1/2 cup
How To Make Marry Me Chicken
- First of all, you have to preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Then, in a large skillet, heat oil in the medium range.
- Add chicken breast on the skillet and season it will pepper and salt.
- You have to sear it until it is lightly golden. Approximately 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Once both the sides are golden, remove it to a plate.
- Place the skillet back on medium heat. Then, add garlic it to the pan and cook it for a 1 minute.
- Next, you need to add red pepper flakes, heavy cream, thyme, and chicken broth. Stir all the ingredients well.
- You must cook it for 5 minutes with occasional stirring.
- After that, you have to stir it in parmesan cheese and sundried tomatoes.
- Then, you must add chicken to the skillet and pour the sauce on the chicken.
- Next, you will have to bake the chicken until is cooked properly. It will take 15 to 18 minutes to cook through.
- Before serving, garnish it with parmesan cheese and fresh basil.
- If you don’t like sun-dried tomatoes, you can use fresh ones instead. It will not give the same tangy flavor but will still make your guests fall at your feet.
- You can create your own version of Marry Me Chicken by adding vegetables. This is to make it a healthier dish.
- You have to keep in mind that you will need grill-friendly or cast-iron skillet.
- Total time for preparing this dish is 45 minutes.
Thus, this is an excellent dish that you can prepare quickly. Whether you want to woo someone special or just want to have something different for dinner, Marry Me Chicken is an amazing dish. So, next time you have guests over for a dinner, make this easy and simple recipe to satisfy their taste buds.
Recipe adapted from Modern Honey.