- Slow-Cooker Tacos Never Tasted So Good! Green Chile Creamy Chicken Taco Boats
- Ground Beef Stew Over Garlic Mashed Potatoes Even Picky Eaters Will Love
- How To Make Fluffy And Delicious Pancakes
- Surprisingly Easy To Make And They Taste Amazing: Deep Dish Mini Pizzas
- Delicious Creamy One Pot Lemon Chicken Pasta
For anyone who loves mushrooms this recipe looks pretty delish! It’s an easy one to throw together too! These Low-Carb Caprese Stuffed Garlic Butter Portobellos are like little miniature pizzas on a mushroom! They are hearty enough to serve as a main dish, but you could also use them as a side or as an appetizer too by cutting them into wedges or replacing Portobellos mushrooms with smaller, one bite mushrooms!
Low-Carb Caprese Stuffed Garlic Butter Portobellos
2 tablespoons butter
2 cloves garlic , crushed
1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
5-6 large Portobello Mushrooms , stem removed, washed and dried thoroughly with a paper towel
5-6 fresh mozzarella cheese balls , sliced thinly
1 cup grape (or cherry) tomatoes, sliced thinly
fresh basil , shredded to garnish
Balsamic Glaze: (or you can use store bought, or this recipe)
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
2 teaspoons brown sugar (OPTIONAL)
More Yummy Low Carb Recipes
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
Low-Carb Caprese Stuffed Garlic Butter Portobellos>>>View the full recipe here.
Thanks to Karina for this amazing recipe and featured image!