If you’re tired of eating pastas and pizzas, you can always challenge yourself and try something new. In this day and age where almost everybody is inclined towards junk and unhealthy food, there should be days when you treat yourself with something new, special and hygienic.
If you like to experiment with cooking, you can always look up for multiple dishes and pick the one that suits you best. Girls these days don’t have a lot of patience to go through lengthy recipes and keep standing in the kitchen for hours. It is always fun and easy to cook something that makes you happy and the lemon garlic butter shrimp with asparagus is one of the easiest recipes to cook for dinner.
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp with Asparagus
Some of the key ingredients that are required to complete this dish consists of herbs, butter, lemon juice, olive oil, onion powder, chopped parsley, minced garlic, butter, asparagus, shrimps and any type of hot sauce you like.
Unlike many dishes, the lemon garlic butter shrimp with asparagus dish is the easiest and fastest to cook. To be exact, it hardly takes 20 to 25 minutes to complete making this dish.
In order to make this dish, all you need is one pan and if you want perfect results, then you can always go for the heavy duty cast iron skillet.
In case you’re planning to host a huge gathering of people, you can always add wild rice or cauliflower rice with this dish. This will not only boost the taste, but will also compliment the entire dish in a very pleasant way.
How To Make Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp with Asparagus
- As mentioned above, you need a large nonstick skillet for this dish. Once you’ve placed it on the stove, now you need to add 1 tablespoon of butter and olive oil and the heat should be on a medium level.
- After a few minutes, add asparagus and season to taste.
- Keep cooking the asparagus until it becomes crisp (ideally for 4 to 6 minutes).
- After the asparagus is ready, you can now remove it and put it aside from the pan.
- After that you need to add 2 tablespoons of butter and shrimp into the pan and keep cooking it until it gets crisp and tender.
- You can always add salt and pepper according to your requirements. While you’re cooking shrimp, you need to add minced garlic, onion powder and Italian seasoning after 2 to 3 minutes of cooking.
- After a while, you can add 1/4 cup vegetable stock and Sriracha into the half prepared dish.
- You need to make sure at all times to not overcook the shrimp at any cost. The best way to do this is to keep flipping it from side to side.
Once you’ve almost completed the dish, you can add lemon juice and garnish with lemon slices, parsley and chili pepper. In order to enjoy a juicy dish, you should always try to get medium to large sized shrimps for this dish. Boiling asparagus before putting into the pan is a good option for quicker results.
Get full recipe: Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp with Asparagus.
Recipe adapted from Eatwell101