- Insanely Tasty And Delicious Crockpot Garlic Chicken
- This Classic Sweet And Sour Chicken With Tons Of Flavor Is Really Tasty And Awesome
- Simple And Delicious Five Spice Pork Chops
- Delicious And Very Easy Greek Style Salad Recipe
- This 5-Ingredient Lemon Panko Shrimp Is Bursting With Crunch And Lemon Flavor
Olive Garden‘s Alfredo Sauce is one of my favorites! My eyes always light up when I see a recipe with Alfredo sauce, like this one. This Copycat Olive Garden Seafood Alfredo is just like the famous restaurant’s dish…some say that it’s even better!
This is such a great recipe which can easily be adapted to add shrimp or chicken, and it’s so easy to make at home! It’s also cheaper, healthier and quicker than ordering out, and soo much better than jarred Alfredo Sauce!
The only problem with this divine and absolutely delicious recipe is that is so quick and easy and so much better tasting…. you may never want to eat out again!
‘Better Than Olive Garden’ Seafood Alfredo
16oz fettuccine noodles
1 pound scallops
1 pound small shrimp, deveined – shells & tails removed
1 stick butter
4 tablespoons olive oil
5 garlic cloves, minced
4 cups heavy cream
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1.5 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
1¾ cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Mrs Happy Homemaker
Thanks to Mrs Happy Homemakerfor this amazing recipe and featured image!