- These Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts Will Have Everyone Screaming For More
- Easy Brownie Pie-Taking Brownies To The Next Level!
- Cheesy Chicken Bites- One Of Those Recipes That’s Loved By Kids And Adults Alike!
- This 5-Ingredient Lemon Panko Shrimp Is Bursting With Crunch And Lemon Flavor
- Easy & Yummy Ham And Cheese Crescents
These yummy chicken wings cooked in the slow cooker are so tender they basically fall right off the bone. This recipe is really easy and it only take 2 ingredients which you will cook for about 1 hour on high in the slow cooker. This recipe is a slow cooker winner!
Chicken Wings in a Slow Cooker
4 pounds chicken wings
3 cups buffalo sauce
Get the full written recipe with helpful tips and great pictures for each step as well as many other delicious recipes at: eHow
Thanks to Ashley Manila for this wonderful recipe and featured image.